The Michigan Center for Effective Information Technology Adoption (M-CEITA) works with Michigan providers to accelerate the selection, adoption, and meaningful use of health information technology to improve the quality and efficiency of care delivered in our state.
M-CEITA is a non-profit funded by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS). Our team is a statewide collaborative formed to assist eligible professionals with the adoption of an electronic health record (EHR) system, EHR implementation, and EHR optimization. Our exclusive insight and resources give providers guidance with attesting and maintaining Meaningful Use compliance as well as helping with increased operational quality, efficiency, and security.
Selected as the official Regional Extension Center for Michigan, M-CEITA is your trusted advisor for personalized health IT support. We translate complex issues into practical strategies that work for you. We offer:
- Proven results. We have successfully guided over 2,700 providers to achieve Meaningful Use with certified health technology.
- Navigation aid. We have direct access to vendors, the MiHIN health information exchange, State of Michigan, and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We are your informed source for success in the changing health care landscape.
- Exclusive tools. We have extensive knowledge of physician practices, health information systems, and national quality standards, coupled with our exclusive IT tools, to help you achieve progress faster.
Tap into our unbiased expertise to ensure a smooth transition to your health IT goals. We can help with Meaningful Use Support, Security Risk Assessments, Attestation Assistance, Process Optimization, Patient Engagement Strategies and related Health IT integration.
We ensure that all providers in Michigan have:
- Beginning-to-end support through your electronic health record (EHR) adoption process – from selection and implementation to Meaningful Use attestation. We also help to optimize your use of health IT to improve the quality, safety, and efficiency of patient care
- Access to proven tools and easy-to-use resources, current best practices, and federal and state guidance on health IT adoption and use
Interested in M-CEITA services?